We are Multi Award Winning Building Surveyors, who provide detailed Level 3 Home Building Survey Reports.
A Building Survey (RICS Level 3) is suitable for all residential properties in almost any condition.
The Building Survey Level 3 Report provides a full picture of the property’s construction and condition. Guidance is also provided for remedial works and associated impending problems – including estimated costs of repair/improvement works.
Our Surveyors are highly trained in providing Level 3 Building Surveys. Our reports are detailed, but easy to understand. We also provide photographs of defects and estimated breakdown of costs in each section to help you in your negotiations.
A Building Survey Level 3 Home Survey is likely to be needed if the property is, for example: of unusual construction; is dilapidated or has been extensively altered; or where a major conversion or renovation is planned. It can be tailored to the client’s individual requirements, so if requested, our surveyor’s can give you a more in-depth explanation to certain aspects of a property that may concern you. The report includes technical information on construction and materials as well as details of the whole range of defects – major to minor.
This service is broadly equivalent to RICS level 3, which is described on the RICS website at www.rics.org/homesurveys.
We regularly save the Home Buyer Ten’s of Thousands of pounds by revealing defects that are not easy to see with an untrained eye.
What does our Level 3 Building Survey include?
- A description of all of the elements of the building
- An overall opinion of the Building’s Condition
- A detailed breakdown of each Building Element’s condition
- Photographs in each section
- Recommendations for who to commission for any repair work or further testing
- A breakdown of estimated costs
- Legal Matters that your Legal Advisor should be aware of
- Hazards that could affect your health and/or the building
- Energy saving recommendations
- We check the EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) to ensure the property has been properly rated